Monday-Friday: 09–11 and 16–21
Sat, Sun and holidays: 09–21
The playground consists of four bouncy castles, pedal cars, ball games, climbing wall, a large climbing frame with slides, tunnels and mazes, a mini-pitch, ball cannon and slide track.
Plenty of room to play
Weekends and holidays:
Children: NOK 100,- (incl pool).
Monday to Friday (except school holidays):
Children NOK 50,- (pool not included)
NB! Children are not allowed to play without supervision. We require minimum 1 adult present for every 6 children .
NOK 169,- pr. child. Min. 10 children (5–9 children NOK 179,- each). Adults are free.
This includes access to the playground, pool, 2 hot dogs, a soft drink and ice cream.
Freshly popped popcorn can available for NOK 30,- pr. bowl.
It is not permitted to bring your own food and drinks. This goes for cakes, desserts, coffee cans etc. However, one birthday cake will be allowed. Any goodie bags must be handed out upon departure.
1. For reasons of hygiene and safety EVERYONE must wear socks in the playground. Neither bare feet nor shoes are permitted. Socks can be purchased in the reception.
2. All children must have an adult supervisor who is responsible for the child in the playground
3. All play is at own risk
4. Parents / supervisors must inform children of the rules
5. Guests are responsible for their own valuables at all times
6. Food, drinks, chewing gum and sweets can be enjoyed in the cafeteria, but are not permitted in the play area.
7. Bringing your own food and drink is not permitted
8. Sharp or pointy items are not permitted in pockets or on garments when in the playground
9. We recommend long trousers and and long sleeved sweaters to avoid skin burns.
10. It is not permitted to climb on the sides of the bouncy castles or up the slides
11. Everyone must be kind and show consideration to one another, especially toward the small children
Good to know
Please allow for plenty of time in Leikeland. Tip for adults: Bring your knitting, work, laptop (free WiFi) or something else to do while the children are playing. Two, three or four hours typically pass by. Please note that it is not permitted to bring food and drink into Leikeland.